Occupational Health International Clinic is the first dedicated Occupational Health Facility in UAE, and its aim is to become a preferred partner for occupational health related services in the area by providing occupational medical related services to the highest standards for a wide range of industries, local and international companies.
To achieve our Vision and Mission, OHI Clinic is committed to:
- Understand and meet the requirements of our Customers and strive to enhance their satisfaction.
- Applying the Local, Federal, International legal regulations and requirements along with the International Standard ISO 9001 Quality Management Standards.
- Establish, implement, monitor, continual improvement and review the Management System through a set of KPIs, measurable Objectives and Targets.
- To enhance updated and evidence based technological services
- To continuously improve the knowledge, professionalism of staff and ensure that all staff are familiarized and comply themselves with the documented quality system and competent in performing their assigned duties.
Occupational Health International is:
- ISO Certified - Download Certificate
- OHSAS Certified - Download Certificate
- Weyak Certified by Dubai Health Authority - Download Certificate
- OGUK (formerly UKOOA) registered doctors
- Approved by Dubai Roads & Transport Authority as a vision testing center for commercial drivers
- Approved by Dubai Health Authority as an Adult Vaccination Centre
As well as external accreditations, OHI has its own rigorous internal quality management system and an health and safety system, with a HSE committee including members who are ISO and OHSAS certified internal auditors.